Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Di Electric Handle Panel Lockout without Padlock
- Material - ABS base with steel or Flexible Plastic strip. Electrical Handle Lockout for electrical panel is made of four parts which is used to block the movement of handles and lever installed at electric panel, is available with or without lock.
- Locking Slot - Two holes or strong adhesive at base part so that it can be stick solidly within some hour and also can be screwed for tight sticking on oily surface and then locked by the padlock.
- Size of Base - Diameter is 59 mm, thickness 10 mm and
- size of SLOTTER part is 25 mm x 18 mm x 7 mm. Steel / Plastic grip with edge to edge length is 435 mm, width 19 mm, with multiple holes of 9 mm for group isolation purpose.
- Weight - 70 gms for steel strip without brass padlock, 68 gms of plastic strip without brass padlock.
- Color - Yellow, Red Base with metal or plastic strip.
Note - Price of the product involves the basic cost of the product, whenever placing an order custom duty and other charges in particular receiving country of the buyer, would be payed by the buyer always.
For Bulk Orders
Contact: +91 9810 291 381
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Electrical Panel lockout is used to lock nearly all electrical panel switches and covers that are installed with exposed screws threaded into the panel back-box. Preventing the panel so that by mistake no one operates the panel.
|Key Type||Differ Key|