KRM LOTO Gate Valve Lockout with one hole - 25 to 63.5 mm ( 1" - 2½" inch)
- The Gate valve is a locking arrangement that is used to lock spindle and wheel of the gate valve when it’s closed and then locked by an authorised person to prevent injuries to the repairmen working at industrial areas, also it’s low in cost and safe to secure human error, different five sizes are available KRM-K-GVL-02
- KRM LOTO Gate Valve Lockout is made by two parts these rotational valve covers can withstand in extreme weather conditions, resistant to cracking and abrasion that is valid for temperature range up to – 46°C to 177°C.
- It Surrounds the valve handwheel to prevent from being turned and protect against accidental operations.
- Material – Poly Propylene.
- Model – 3 holes locking option is
- KRM standard product Size Applicable – KRM-K-GVL-02 for 25 mm to 64 mm (1” – 2.5”) diameter valves
- Color – Standard color Red Or any color make as per volume.
- Weight – 56gm